Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any banks that don't support standing orders through open banking?
The following banks do not support setting up standing orders through open banking yet:
- Starling Bank
- Lloyds Commercial and Business accounts
- ABN Amro Netherlands
- Chelsea Building Company
- TSB Bank
- Yorkshire Building Society
If you've received a payment link for a standing order, you cannot set this up using these banks. To set up the standing order you have a few options:
- Try using a different bank account.
- Log in to your online banking and set up a standing order manually using the account details on the payment link.
- Reach out to whoever's sent you the payment link for a different method of payment.