Read on to find out how to add your clients into Crezco and help them save money and time.
Follow these steps to add a client account from your main account.
(If you are a client of an accountant, you can skip to step 7)
1. Log in to your Crezco account.
2. In the top right of your screen, click on the dropdown menu next to your initials.
This should be your Organisation name, if it says 'Default' please click into the 'Organisation' tab at the top of your screen and change your 'Organisation name'
3. Click '+ New Organisation'.
4. Enter your client's company name. Click 'Create'.
5. You will land on the screen below. Click 'Members' to invite your client.
If you have your client's bank details you can add them under 'Bank Accounts' and head to 'Organisation' to set up Xero/QB after.
6. Type your client's email you wish to invite and click 'Invite User'.
7. Your client will receive an email instantly like below.
They just need to click 'Join ...'
8. They will be redirected to Crezco and land on the confirmation page.
Once there click on 'Back to Dashboard'.
9. The next screen is to connect their account and the only step they need to do.
Click 'Connect Account'.
10. Select which bank you wish to connect to and go through the authorisation process. (Same process as a bank feed)
11. The accounts are now processed and the client has no further steps to do.
They can now send you a confirmation email to say it is connected. We are working on automatically updating you.
If they wish to connect to Xero/QB themselves, head to 'Organisation' and 'Integration' to set up Xero/QB.
Additional Steps for Accounting partners to integrate the client's accounting software.
1. Once the client has added their bank account you can now integrate the accounting software.
The first step is to make sure, top right, that you are in the client's Organisation.
Click on 'Integration'
2. Click on 'Connect to Xero'
3. Follow the steps to link the Crezco connected bank account to the Xero account.
This will make sure the payment links will be attached to the invoices and aid reconciliation. Once done they're all ready to go!