Follow these steps to allow you to attach online payment links to your invoices.
- Log in to your QuickFile account and click on the 'Account Settings' dropdown, and then select 'Manage payment options'.
- Select 'Crezco' on the list of suppliers and then click 'Activate'.
- You will be redirected to the Crezco login page.
If you already have a Crezco account please Sign in.
If you do not have a Crezco Account use the 'Sign up now' link and add your first bank account.
- You will then be asked which bank account you would like to link to for reconciling purposes and where to receive the funds.
- You will be redirected to QuickFile to confirm that Crezco is now connected and you are ready to send payment links directly on your invoices!
- As an additional step, to make sure that the payment link is inserted on your invoices, you will need to make sure that you haven't hidden the payment link on your invoice. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Login to Quickfile
- Navigate to 'Sales' at the top of your screen
- Click on 'Invoice Customisation'
- On the invoice template, click on 'http://mydomain.quickfile/payonline'
- Ensure that the 'Always hide the payment link on PDF invoices' is unchecked