Read on to create a contact for international payment.
- Navigate to 'Accounts Payable', and then to the 'Contacts' tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on the green 'Add new contact' button in the top right of your screen.
- Fill in the contact information, starting with their email and a nickname. The context for the nickname is just your Crezco account - if it's a long account name, you can just find them using the nickname.
- Under 'Bank account details' select the country that the account is located in, and the currency it's in.
- Depending on the country and currency, the following details will vary, but next step is to enter account details - for instance 'Account name', 'IBAN', 'SWIFT BIC'.
- Next, you'll be asked for additional account information - whether it is an individual or an organisation, and a postal address (this refers to the address of the organisation/individual). Please fill in all the relevant fields.
- Once filled all the fields, you can click the green 'Create contact' button at the bottom.
- All done! You're now able to pay this contact in whatever currency you'd set for them.