Step by step process on how to pay a Crezco invoice you received overseas when the bank you are with is not listed.
- Review the invoice and if you are happy with all the details, go ahead and click the 'Confirm' button.
- If your bank account is not listed on this page, please select 'My bank isn't listed' near the bottom of the page.
- You'll be redirected to a page titled 'Choose how to pay'.
Select the Bank account country, currency you would like to pay in and if your bank account is local to the selected country or internationally based .
- Once you have selected how you wish to pay, click 'Confirm'.
- Review the exchange rate and fees for the transaction and to proceed, click 'Confirm'.
- On the following page, you will be given the details you will need in order to manually process this payment. Log in to your online banking, and set up a transfer, using all the information exactly as presented.
- Once that's done, come back to Crezco, and click the 'I've made the payment' button.
- After the payment has been submitted, you will get an email confirmation with a link to track the progress of your payment.
- All done! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!