Frequently Asked Questions
How to remove a user from your Crezco account
Step by step process on how to remove a user from your Crezco organisation.
1. Log into your Crezco account and select the Settings drop down menu on the left hand side of your screen
2. Click the Organisation tab
3. At the top of the page, select Members
4. On this page, you will find the list of users that you have added to this Crezco organisation. Next to the email address of the user you with to remove, there is a trash can icon.
5. Click on the trash can icon and you will prompted with a pop, asking you to confirm if you wish to delete this user
Please note: You will not be able to delete the user if they are the only listed Owner on the account. You will need to assign another user with the role Owner before you will be able to delete that user.
6. If you wish to processed, click the Delete button