Read on to see how to set up repeat payments in Crezco
This repeat payment, after authorizing, will be set up under 'Standing orders' within the payer's online banking app. These can be cancelled at any time, via their banking app. They cannot be canceled or amended through Crezco.
Crezco allows you or your customers to set up payment links for repeat payments (standing orders). These are the steps that will produce a link or QR code you can send out to clients:
1. Go to 'Accounts Receivables' in the left navigation, then select the 'Payment Links' tab.
2. Click on the 'Create Payment' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Repeat payment' to make a recurrent payment (standing order).
4. Enter the amount you'd like to receive monthly and the reference, then click 'Next step'. The toggles are set to fixed by default, giving you control of what they are, but if you'd like the payee to choose then you can slide the toggles to the left.
For ease of reconciliation we recommend you use the same reference as the invoice.
5. Choose how often the payment should repeat, using the 'Frequency' drop down.
6. Choose which you want the payments collected. Please note: Standing orders need to be set up with the bank with more than 48 business hours before the first payment date. Banks also will not allow standing order to be set up on a non-business day or bank holiday.
7. Next you will want to select if you want this standing order to be set up indefinitely or to cancel automatically after a certain amount of payments. Then click 'Next step'.Please note that 3 is the minimum amount for 'After number of payments'
8. Under 'Link options', select the payment option. Most users set this as 'Single' use due to the benefit of having a unique reference.
9. Click on 'Create payment link'
10. That's it! You can now view, copy and send your repeat link.