Follow these steps to pay an invoice coming from a Mazapp client
1. Once you have received an invoice from a Duport customer you will have 2 options.
- You can either click on the 'Pay Online' directly in the email
- Or view the PDF
- On the PDF version, you will have the same 'Pay Online' button.
- On the payment screen, you will see clearly the Amount, Reference, who you are paying and their bank details. Continue to select an account.
- Select which bank you wish to pay from:
- You will be redirected to your banking app to confirm the payment. Once completed you will have confirmation
- For the Payee within their Duport account, the corresponding invoice will be marked as PAID