Read on to learn what each payment status in Crezco means
This means that the payment has been processed and you will have received the funds in your bank account.
With open banking, most transactions are typically immediately transferred; however, some can take up to 20 minutes to be processed.
- If a payment timed out, it means that the customer clicked on the link but did not complete the payment.
- Customers have a 7-minute time frame, so if they exceed the 7 minutes, it will time out
- The payer may have closed the tab or navigated away from the payments page
A payment could be declined for a number of different reasons:
- The invoice could be denied due to being cancelled by the company that raised it
- The customer entered incorrect bank information
- The payer might not have enough money currently in their account
There may be an issue with your bank or the payment link. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help pinpoint where the issue came from.