Read on to learn what each payment status in Crezco means
This means that the payment has been processed and you should have received the funds in your bank account.
A payment could fail for a number of different reasons:
- The invoice could be denied due to being cancelled by the company that raised it
- The customer entered incorrect bank information
- The payer might not have enough money currently in their account
- A payment timed out, it means that the customer clicked on the link but did not complete the payment.
- Customers have a 7-minute time frame, so if they exceed the 7 minutes, it will time out
- The payer may have closed the tab or navigated away from the payments page
There may be an issue with your bank or the payment link. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or our support team at email@example.com and we can help pinpoint where the issue came from.