Rules and regulations of Santander to success process batch payments.
Please keep the following information in mind when using the accounts payable feature. If you are uncertain on some of the following information, you will need to reach
out to your bank.
- Daily transaction limit
- Daily transaction amount limit
- Bank account type
- Please note that there can be no white space at the end of a reference for Santander payments.
- If you do not know how to add a trusted beneficiary please reach out to Santander's support team for a step by step process.
- Important: Scheduled payments can only be cancelled up until 1pm on the previous day of the scheduled payment date
- In order to cancel a scheduled pay run, you will need to reach out to the Santander support centre. Unfortunately, the support centre will then need to reach out to the open banking processing team who will be able to cancel the payments.
Please note that bulk payments will always show up in Santander bank statements as one line item. This is regardless of whether group payables was ticked or not, and whether it was same payee or not.
The reference for this is assigned by Santander: 'Multiple payments via third party'.
Please note that banks are not able to support multi-authentication for bulk pay runs using open banking.