How fix the payment link or QR code not working.
If you are the payer:
If you clicked on a pay now button or a Crezco link and unfortunately that link is not working, please try the following steps:
- Refresh your page
- Clear your cache and cookies on your web browser, or try opening the link in an incognito browser window.
- Please reach out to the company that sent you the payment link - they may need to reconfigure their integrated software.
If you are the payee:
If a customer reaches out and notifies you that the Crezco payment link that you sent through Xero/QuickBooks/Quickfile is not working, it could be due to integration being disconnected.
When companies like Xero/QuickBooks/Quickfile do mass system updates, it can cause some of the integrated apps to be disconnected, and need to be reconfigured.
To reconfigure the integration please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Crezco account.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab from the 'Settings' dropdown on the left hand side of the page
- Select 'Reconfigure' for the integration you are having invoice issues with
- Re-select the primary bank account for your Crezco account and select 'Confirm'
- You will then need to link the the same bank account you selected in Crezco and click 'Confirm'
- Please select the invoice branding theme and click on 'Continue' once you are done
- You will be asked to review your selections, if everything looks good, please go ahead and 'Confirm'.
- This process should re-establish the connection between Crezco and your integrated software. Once the reconfiguration is complete, you can ask your customer to try clicking on the payment link again.
If the issue still stands, please email at us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our support form and we will take a look into it for you!