How solve for payment/QR code not working when it is clicked on.
If you clicked on a pay now button or a Crezco link and unfortunately that link is not working, please use the following steps -
- Refresh your page
- Clear your cache and cookies on your web browser
- Please reach out to the company that sent you the payment link
If a customer reaches out and notifies you that the Crezco payment link that you sent through Xero/QuickBooks/Quickfile is not working, it could be due to integration being disconnected. When companies like Xero/QuickBooks/Quickfile do mass system updates, it can cause some of the integrated apps to be disconnected.
To start trouble shooting, please follow the steps below to reconnect your account -
- Log into your Crezco account
- Select the Integrations tab on the left hand side of the page
- Select Reconfigure for the integration you are having invoice issues with
- Example: Xero
Re-select the primary bank account for your Crezco account and select confirm
- You will need to link the the same bank account you selected in Crezco and click confirm
- Please select the invoice branding theme and click on confirm once you are done
- You will be asked to review your selections, if everything looks good, please go ahead and click confirm
- Once you have gone through the work flow of reconfiguring your integration, please ask your customer to try clicking on the payment link.
If the issue still stands, please give us a call at 020 4525 4187 or email at us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take a look into it for you!