Step-by-step process on how to create a payment run, where one or more of the payees are international:
To create a bulk payment, or pay run, you need to be on either our Send Plus or our Premium package. Click here to find out more about these packages and features.
- First step is to import your bills/payroll information into Crezco. If you are not sure how to import your information, please use the following help centre article: How to import your payments into Crezco.
Please note that international bank account information is often not stored in accountancy integrations. You're able to store this in Crezco - please see here how to create an international contact in Crezco.
- Navigate to the 'Accounts Payables' tab on the left hand side of your page. Select all the bills/employees you are wanting to pay in this pay run by checking the box on the left hand side of their name.
- Then on the right hand you will be able to see the bills/employees you have selected to include in the pay run. Click on 'Create a pay run'.
- You will then be asked to enter in a name for the pay run. Once you have done so, click the 'Save pay run' button.
- Once saved, you will be redirected to our 'Pay Runs' tab where you will be able to see all the pay runs you have created, ready for payment
To see how to make a batch payment, please go to the following help centre article: