Step-by-step process on how to schedule a payment within Crezco.
Please note the following-
- You will not be able to schedule for a payment to be paid out on a weekend or bank holiday
- HSBC requires a pay run to be scheduled with at least 2 or more business days before the payment is due
Best practice -
- Once a schedule pay run has been confirmed, they will appear in your online banking under payments > Scheduled. Always great to double check after confirming a pay run.
- Log into your Crezco page and select the Accounts Payables tab on the left hand side
- You will then want to select the bills that you are wanting to include in the scheduled pay run.
- Once the bills have been selected, on the right hand side of the page you will see the option to Create pay run
- You will then need to fill out the following details to complete creating the pay run
- Enter in a name for the pay run
- Confirm the bank account you would like to submit the payment from
- you will only have multiple different options if you have connected more than one bank account to Crezco
- Set Payment type to Scheduled
- Click confirm
You will then see the pay run you have just created under the Pay Runs section in the Accounts Payable tab
Please refer to the following help centre article to walk you through on How to make a pay run payment