Step-by-step process on how to create another Crezco organisation.
1. Log in to your Crezco account.
2. In the bottom left of your screen, click on company name
3. Select '+ New Organisation'
4. Enter your company name. Click 'Create'.
5. You will then be asked to start setting up the organisation with some basic information. You will want to ensure that you confirm your profile information on the following page -
6. You will then be taken to the second and final set up page where it will ask basic questions to better understand the layout of this organisation that you are adding.
7. (Optional) You can add additional users at this point in time if you select higher than Just me for How many employees does "New organisation name" have? All you would need to do is enter in their email address
8. Once all the additional information has been filled out, you can select the 'Next' button
9. You will be taken to a page, that if you can, you can continue to connect the bank account to the new organisation you have created
10. (Optional) If you would like to see the new users that you might have added in step 8, click on the 'Organisation Details' tab on the left hand side of the page
11. Then select the 'Members' at the top of the page and there you can see the users that have now been invited to the organisation that was just created